Sign up for Classes Today! Become an NCCCO Overhead Crane Operator.
We pride ourselves with small class sizes and high pass rates for the NCCCO Overhead Crane Operator exam. This prep class takes 2 days and includes the written and practical exams. Below is a sampling of the items that will be discussed during the class:
- OSHA, ASME & CMAA Regulations regarding overhead cranes & rigging
- Overhead crane daily inspection points
- Operating overhead cranes safely & load control
- Calculating loads
- Working around cranes and suspended loads
- Hook & wire rope inspection
- Recognizing potential hazards
- Operator accountabilities & liabilities
- Proper use of slings
- How low sling angles affect sling tension
- Determining sling tension
- Rigging inspection
- Basic rigging techniques
Ready to sign-up for an upcoming class or want more information? Contact us below.